Science has tremendous potential to improve our lives and bring people together. In this spirit, ‘The Science Bridge’ was launched to promote international life science collaboration and global harmony. Our current project focuses on the partnership between Western and *Eastern* neuroscience communities. We are supported by high-ranking institutions and more than 200 eminent scientists from around the world, including 29 Nobel Laureates.
*Eastern* include, for example, South Asia, South-East Asia, Middle-East, North Africa, Turkey, Iran. Our global mission, without borders, will be powered by the participation of all people, all cultures and all nations. Internationalization of science is an ideal platform to build trust between people of diverse cultures and backgrounds. Therefore, to foster sustainable international scientific collaborations, our goal is to build the first pair of physical “Twin Institutes“, one in the West and another one in the East.
TSB is registered as a non-profit organization in Spain.
TSB Latest News:
- Milestone reached: ‘The Science Bridge’ Activity Report 2019 [PDF]
- TSB Satellite Event at the SfN Chicago. Oct 22, 2019
- TSB participate in ‘Brain Education’ (Nov 14-15, 2019) and ‘Neuroscience Conference’ (Oct 12, 2019) in Pakistan at the Aga Khan Medical University
- TSB and Middle Eastern Neuroscientists Social at SFN. Nov 6, 2018
- ‘Exploring the Brain’ Conference at the Aga Khan University, Pakistan. Oct 13, 2018
- World Health Summit in Berlin, Germany. Oct 14-16, 2018
- Institutional Endorsements: Strategic relationships with eminent institutions