Science has tremendous potential to improve our lives and bring people together. In this spirit, ‘The Science Bridge’ was launched to promote international life science collaboration and global harmony. Our current project focuses on the partnership between Western and South Asian/Middle Eastern neuroscience communities. We are supported by high-ranking institutions and more than 200 eminent scientists from around the world, including 29 Nobel Laureates .
TSB is registered as a non-profit organization in Spain.
TSB Latest News:
- TSB Satellite Event at the SfN Chicago. Oct 22, 2019
- TSB participate in ‘Brain Education’ (Nov 14-15, 2019) and ‘Neuroscience Conference’ (Oct 12, 2019) in Pakistan at the Aga Khan Medical University
- TSB and Middle Eastern Neuroscientists Social at SFN. Nov 6, 2018
- ‘Exploring the Brain’ Conference at the Aga Khan University, Pakistan. Oct 13, 2018
- World Health Summit in Berlin, Germany. Oct 14-16, 2018
- Institutional Endorsements: Strategic relationships with eminent institutions